4th season with J'adore
Get to know Miss Christine:
- Born and raised in Baltimore, MD
- 10+ years of dance training and performance experience in various styles such as Ballet, Contemporary Modern, West African, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical/Liturgical, Hip-Hop & Pointe
- Obtaining a B.F.A. in Dance & Choreography from Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU).
- Received awards and honors from the department of Dance & Choreography for Outstanding Leadership, Outstanding Service, Academic Excellence, Important Contributions, and Professional Experience in the field of dance
- Recipient of the Undergraduate Research Fellowship for Inclusive Excellence and the VCUarts Undergraduate Research Grant to conduct research through dance centered projects.
- Inspired by community based work in dance and theatre, social dance, and culinary arts
- Christine has worked with many dance professionals such as Liz Lerman/Dance Exchange, Jawole Jo Zollar/Urban Bush Women, Maria Bauman, Alicia Diaz, Melanie Richards, Ching-I Chang Bigelow, Meghan Abadoo, Agua Dulce Dance Theatre
- Loves puppies, gummy bears, and candles!