The J'adore Dance Project
An advanced program for dancers who are looking for a more intensive dance education and the opportunity to participate in performances, competitive experiences, and convention classes on the regional and national level.
Our goal through the JDP experience is to empower our young company members to be confident, strong, polished and well-rounded dancers and people. By training, rehearsing, and performing closely with their peers, they will learn the value of teamwork, collaboration, reliability, and dedication both individually and within a group. These values and experiences will carry them throughout their entire life no matter what path they choose to take.
Dancers for THE J’adore DANCE PROJECT are selected through an audition process and must possess a strong technical foundation for their age, a positive attitude, promised potential in the art of dance, physical and mental maturity, and a love for dance and performance.
For more information, please contact our studio director, Lauren Czajkowski-Gareau at email@example.com.
January8th - February 10th Rehearsal Schedule
Fridays - "Halo" 4:30-6pm
10:30-11:30am JDP Company Ballet
11:30-12:30pm "There Will Be Time"
1:30-2:30pm "Crazy Cat Lady"
- Monday, January 15th - Costume Distribution Day This date is a change. I did not want to use any time on Saturday, January 13th because the dancers need uninterrupted rehearsal.
JDP dancers 6:30-8pm
- Please use the office door at the end of the building upon entry. We will use Lauren’s office for costume distribution.
- NO class or Rehearsal on Friday, January 26th and Saturday, January 27th - DMI Comp & Convention
- Sunday, February 4th - JDP Dress Rehearsal 2pm-5pm
- Sunday, February 11th - Please keep as a tentative rehearsal date. We will confirm this date on February 4th after Dress Rehearsal
- Tuesday, February 13th - ALL JDP Dancers 4:30-7pm Class and Rehearsal
- Wednesday, February 14th - ALL JDP Dancers Class and FINAL Rehearsal before NYC!!! Parents are welcome to view beginning at 5:30pm