Rhythm & Groove
R&G was created to help dancers develop better musicality and coordination. This program encompasses three levels of classes in Tap and Hip Hop. Levels are listed below.
*Please note- a placement evaluation is required for advanced and upper advanced levels.
- Beginning Level: (Aprox. Ages 6-8 )
- Tween (Aprox. Ages 9-12)
- Teen Level: (Aprox. Ages 13+)
Tap - Tap class blends coordination and rhythm into a fun and timeless dance form.
Hip Hop - Hip Hop class mixes funk and street dance styles to create fun, freestyle movement.
FALL/SPRING 2016/2017 classes: TAP
- Monday 5:45-6:45pm - Tween Tap - Commonwealth Location
- Thursday 4:30-5:30pm - Tap Ages 6-8 years - Commonwealth Location
- Thursday 6:45-7:45pm - Teen Tap - Commonwealth Location
FALL/SPRING 2016/2017 classes: Hip Hop
- Monday 5:45-6:45pm - Hip Hop ages 6-8 years - Commonwealth Loation
- Monday 6:45-7:45pm - Tween Hip Hop - Commonwealth Location
- Thursday 7:45-8:45pm - Teen Hip Hop - Commonwealth Location