Since 2010, J'adore has been proud to provide the area’s first dance program for children with special needs, supported by Autism Speaks!
Unlike most, children with special needs are often limited in activities available to them. J’adore DANCE welcomes you and your family to experience the joys of music, dance, creativity, and performance. With our yearlong program, your child is sure to find the perfect outlet to meet their “dancin' needs."
Our Adaptive Program is perfect for children with all types and spectrums of special needs & disabilities from learning/mental disabilities to physical handicaps.
- Therapeutic use of dance and movement to promote cognitive, emotional, social, and physical health.
- Enjoy the joys and creativity of dance while improving motor skills, including enhanced coordination, increased flexibility and improved muscle strength.
- Improves the mood of your dancer with the release of endorphins through physical exertion.
- Increase confidence and reduce anxiety with breathing techniques.
- Contribute to their creative expression.
For the 2017/2018 season, our Adaptive Class will meet on Mondays from 7:00-7:45pm.
To find out more about this program, please contact our program director, Katie Hundley Czajkowski, at firstname.lastname@example.org.